Modular buildings in Bahamas2 August 2023
Modular Buildings Manufacturer Bahamas Module-T
Today, modular buildings in Bahamas are very common, as innovative manufacturing processes and sophisticated materials make prefabricated constructions a wise and affordable alternative to conventional structures in the islands. Module-T is modular buildings manufacturer that can supply a broad range of prefabricated offices, WC and sanitary containers, school buildings, locker rooms, dormitories, and other modular containers for sale to many worldwide locations, including the Bahamas.
From our factory just outside Istanbul, we can organise custom build modular buildings or supply various standard designs in different sizes that can be customised to suit almost any purpose. In addition, they can also be optimised to suit Bahama’s sub-tropical climate. If you are looking for a modular building supplier, discover more about our modular containers and services below.
Modular Containers That Fit Your Needs
If you are looking for modular buildings supplier in the Bahamas, look no further than Module-T! As a leading modular buildings manufacturer in Turkey, we specialise in rapidly designing, producing, and delivering a wide range of prefabricated containers for industrial and commercial use. All of our buildings are made using the latest technology to ensure they are precision cut to a uniformly high standard that adheres to current US and EU building regulations. The structures are designed and cut in sections to allow easy and economical transportation to your site, no matter how remote. All our portable containers are lightweight, require minimal foundations, and are easy to assemble, so you can get the building up and running quickly, saving you time and money.
Why Choose Module-T as Your Modular Construction Supplier?
There are many reasons clients turn to Module-T to supply their modular containers. Most do so as over the 15+ years we have been established, we have built a reputation for providing high-quality and durable modular constructions at a highly competitive price. We also offer a full service from your initial enquiry, through the design and build stages to the delivery and assembly of the containers at your site.
Which Modular Structures Do We Manufacture in the Bahamas?
Module-T can supply various standard modular containers for sale, the sections of which all include insulation in a choice of Rockwool, polystyrene, or polyurethane to a thickness of up to 100mm. The sections come pre-cut with electric and utility sockets in place for easy connection at your site. Furthermore, our products are built to such a high standard that they often outperform traditional builds in acoustic and thermal performance. They also meet current seismic and cyclonic standards, perfect for use in tropical locations like the Bahamas. Please browse our website to view the full specifications of the prefabricated containers we supply, and find details of a few of our most popular constructions below:
- Modular Office Containers: Suitable for temporary and permanent sites, our modular prefabricated offices range from 15m2 to 292.50m2. Each container can be highly customised to include open or closed workspaces, receptions, small kitchenettes, and restroom facilities. Alternatively, like all our modular buildings, they can be linked to other containers, e.g., locker rooms or sanitary containers, to form a larger worksite for your labour force.
- Modular Accommodation Containers: Available in standard dimensions of 20 and 40 feet, our prefab accommodation cabins provide a safe and secure place for staff to reside. Depending on the container size, they can be dormitory style or include separate bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Modular Sanitary Containers: Our range of prefabricated WC and sanitary facilities come in several sizes, from a basic two cubical 5.76m2 designs to larger 56.7m2 containers that come in various configurations and include multiple WC cubicles, sinks, and showers.
- Modular Locker Rooms: The prefab locker buildings we supply can include metal lockers, benches, compact washrooms, and changing booths. They typically provide employees with a safe place to store belongings and get changed. Models range in size from 30m2 to 60m2.
What are the features of our modular structures?
The standard specifications of our modular containers are as follows:
- Frame and Structure: Our modular buildings have a high galvanised and painted steel sandwich panel frame and surface.
- Walls: The interior and exterior walls are sandwich panels. They come with up to 100 mm thick polyurethane, Rockwool, or polystyrene foam insulation.
- Ceilings and Floor: The ceiling is insulated 50mm polyurethane with a vinyl-coated fibre cement panel base.
- Additional: Lifting hooks are attached to the containers.
- Flooring: Vinyl flooring is standard, with parquet or ceramic tile flooring also possible.
- Roof: A galvanised trapezoidal roof is standard, but insulated polyurethane can be used if necessary for particularly rainy or challenging climates.
- Door and Window Joinery: Typically, standard aluminium or PVC window joinery is used, but you can opt for large windows, bay windows, blinds, aluminium or PVC shutters, or security railings.
How does the procurement and installation process work?
The Module-T team is used to organising the rapid design and fast and economical delivery of our modular buildings to over 120 countries. In the first instance, please get in touch with us so we can establish your requirements and develop an initial quote. Once agreed, our architects draw up the design plans of your modular building to include any structural and aesthetic amendments necessary. Once the plans are approved, we then use our precision technology to make each section to ensure that they all fit seamlessly together once erected. Once complete, these elements are flat-packed into a container and transported by land and sea to your site. To give you an idea, 140m2 of standard modular building can fit into one 40-foot sea container. Once the container reaches your site, the structure can be easily erected on a simple base or beams using a few labourers, a forklift or crane, and simple tools. We can arrange for an expert assembly team to attend if you need assistance.
The Right Supplier for Modular Buildings for Sale Module-T
Hopefully, this information has given you a sufficient overview of the modular buildings in Bahamas we can supply. If you wish to know more about any of the prefabricated structures mentioned or for an initial quote, please contact us.