Areas Where Flat Pack Containers Can Be Used
You can use a flat pack container in a variety of ways to expand your existing facilities or create additional commercial, residential, or industrial space. Typical applications of a flat pack container building include:
- Flat pack container house to provide high quality and comfortable residential space for one or more personnel.
- Demountable customer service point for a factory forecourt or car park.
- Portable point-of-sale booth or merchandise kiosk to promote the sale of products and goods.
- Flat pack container office for an administrative space, with or without furnishings and a picture window.
- Portable forecourt receptions and payment points.
Flatpack Showroom Containers
A prefabricated showroom is an affordable and versatile structure made entirely from high-galvanised light steel, and it can be cladded, customised, or aesthetically enhanced to create a wide range of usable spaces. Essentially a flat pack container office with a large picture window, the interior is light and attractive, therefore perfect for use as a forecourt sales office, merchandise or customer service point, management office, reception, or even a home office or gymnasium.
Cost of Flatpack Containers
If you are considering purchasing a flat pack container office or demountable container, you can save more than 30% compared to building a traditional structure. However, we must first assess your requirements, as several factors influence flat pack container price. These include the size of the container, the insulation thickness and type used, the enhancements you wish to make to the design, and the cost of land and sea transportation from our facility in Turkey to your location.