Turkey’s Best Modular Prefabricated Manufacturer21 November 2022
Module-T is a leading global supplier of turnkey prefabricated buildings. We are one of Turkey’s best modular prefabricated manufacturers and specialists in designing and supplying prefabricated constructions for use on commercial, residential, industrial, and construction sites.
Are you looking at purchasing a prefabricated building? If so, here’s a look at our company, our products, and why clients choose Module-T for their modular constructions.
Who is Module-T & Why Use Our Prefabricated Buildings?
Module-T design and manufacture modular prefabricated buildings. We are the production brand of Group TMEC, the well-established international trading and exportation company that specialises in the supply of construction materials, public works equipment, and industrial machinery. From our base in Istanbul, Turkey, we produce and export an extensive range of prefabricated buildings for use on worksites across the globe. You can now find our modular buildings on construction, mining, gas, oil, and engineering sites in over 120 countries.
Why Use a Prefab Building from Module-T?
Module-T offers a practical, cost-effective, and time-efficient alternative to brick-built constructions. Prefab buildings prove just as solid and durable as conventional structures (in some cases more so). The facilities can also be erected and dismantled multiple times during their lifespan, proving far more practical for temporary and construction sites. They can be delivered quickly, in a matter of weeks. Plus, prefabricated buildings are also more environmentally friendly, requiring only light foundations meaning the land can recover quickly once the building moves on.
We Produce Innovative, Sustainable Prefabricated Buildings
If you are looking for a cost-effective, time-saving, and sustainable way to create a worksite camp, accommodate onsite staff or administrative personnel, or expand your current facility, Module-T has a solution. Over the past 15 years, our product range has grown significantly. We can produce 9,600 modular containers annually, all built using top-quality materials. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure that waste and emissions are kept to a minimum, plus all our structures meet EU, US and UK codes and current seismic and cyclonic building regulations.
Our Modular Prefab Building Range
As a leading prefab manufacturer, Module-T can produce a full range of traditional worksite buildings, which can all be highly customised. Tailor-made prefabricated containers and modular buildings can also be made on request. See below five of our most popular modular products (for our full range, please see our website):
- Prefabricated Office Buildings: Module-T produces various standard, easy-to-assemble prefabricated office buildings, all of which provide a fully functional, safe space for your management or admin staff. These prefabricated structures are engineered for practicality and performance and can be placed alone, linked, or stacked.
- Prefabricated Accommodation Buildings: Our prefab accommodation containers offer a comfortable and secure environment for your permanent or temporary workforce to sleep. We produce a range of standard modular designs in various sizes, all of which can be highly customised. Our accommodation buildings are modular, meaning they can be joined or dismantled to account for staff fluctuations. These highly functional modular prefab buildings are commonly used on workcamps, and they can include restrooms or be linked to WC and shower buildings or locker rooms if necessary.
- Prefabricated Restaurant Buildings: Our standard prefabricated restaurant buildings cater to up to 126 personnel and can be linked if more room is necessary. These hygienic, portable buildings are a practical and affordable way to provide canteen facilities at schools, temporary sites, or work camps. All the containers are versatile, and you can include kitchen and catering equipment, serving stations, chairs, and tables.
- Prefabricated Locker Buildings: We supply prefabricated locker rooms to construction sites, schools, sports centres, and workplaces worldwide. These flexible buildings arrive in flat-pack form and provide a secure place for staff, students, or athletes to keep their belongings, change, and freshen up. The containers can include showers, toilets, changing rooms, or essential lockers and benches.
- Prefab School and Classroom Containers: Schools and education boards often run to tight budgets, so building conventional classrooms to create additional space is often out of the question. Prefabricated school buildings offer a cost-effective, time-saving way to create student classroom space. You can assemble them in just a few hours, meaning site disruption is kept to a minimum, and savings of up to 50% can often be made compared to brick-built solutions, creating a prefabricated schoolroom a viable option.
To Which Countries Do We Export Prefabricated Structures?
Module-T can export modular buildings to more than 120 countries. We have completed many small and large-scale projects in Turkey, and more recently, the popularity of our products in Africa, the Middle East, and South America is increasing. Most of the design and manufacturing processes are carried out at our factory in Turkey, where we make the structure and high-steel chassis, produce and insulate the sandwich panel walls, and add the joinery for the windows and doors. We also add most of the bespoke features and customisations at our facilities in Istanbul before dividing them into sections for shipping to your location. All our buildings arrive in flat-pack form and are easy to erect using simple tools.
Our support team is on hand to guide you through the build process, or an assembly team can attend for large projects or on request. We can supply many references abroad if you want to know more about our products, view testimonials, and learn what our clients say.