At MODULE-T (operated by Module T Prefabrik Sistemleri Dış Tic Ltd Şti), we place the utmost importance on the respect and protection of the privacy and personal data of our customers. Module-T will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and this privacy notice is issued in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This privacy notice will explain how we take care of your personal data when you visit the Module-T website and inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The controller of your personal data on the website Module-T.com is:
Module T Prefabrik Sistemleri Dış Tic Ltd Şti , a limited company registered in the Register of Commerce of Istanbul, Turkey under number 6221729176 headquartered at Soğanlık Baltacı Mehmet Pasa Sk No. 01 Ac Moment B/221 Kartal Istanbul, Turkey. The company may be called “Module-T”, “we, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice.
How to contact us in regards to our use of your private data:
Name of the legal entity: Module T Prefabrik Dış Tic Ltd Şti
Postal address : Soğanlık Baltacı Mehmet Pasa Sk No. 01 Ac Moment B/221 Kartal Istanbul, Turkey. Tel: +90 (0) 216 337 05 40
Collection of data:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). The personal data that we are likely to collect when you browse the site and place an order include your first and last names, your postal address, your e-mail address and your telephone number as well as technical date (IP address … ).
- Module-T may collect your personal data when:
- You browse the pages of the site (desktop or mobile).
- You subscribe to our information feeds (Newsletter, alerts …).
- You get in touch with our brand by letter, phone, email, chat or the contact form (“Contact” section).
Use of data:
- It allows Module-T to:
- Treat your questions or requests for information by email, phone or email chat.
- Send you the Module-T Newsletter when you have subscribed to it.
- Customize the site (mobile and desktop) according to your affinities.
- Analyze website traffic (mobile and desktop).
- Organize contests and advertising.
You have the right to opt out from receiving marketing materials at any time (unsubscribe via newsletter link or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Once unsubscription from our newsletter has been successfully completed, your email address is removed from the mailing list.
Disclosures of your personal data:
The company Module-T is the only recipient of your personal data. Your data may nevertheless be transmitted to third-party service providers (such as delivery partner and service provider). We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- The company Module-T transfers your personal data to a third party only in the following cases:
- In case of recourse to a technical service provider to provide the requested service (for example the sending of the Module-T newsletter).
- As part of the collection of customer reviews
- As part of the maintenance and technical development of the website and the mobile site.
- At the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority ( such as HM Revenue & Customs or regulators) authorized by law.
Your legal rights on the personal data collected
You have the following rights as a data subject under the data protection laws:
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you (commonly known as “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- The right to request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you (commonly known as “the right to be forgotten”). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- The right to request restriction of processing about you. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- The right to object to processing. Where we are processing your personal data solely on the grounds that there is a legitimate interest to do so, and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, then this enables you to challenge the processing. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Where our processing of personal data is based on your having given consent, you also have the right as a data subject to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You can exercise any of these rights by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order for us to satisfy your request and to prevent identity theft, we may ask for a copy of double-sided ID. We are committed to responding within one month of receiving your completed application.
There are different types of cookies:
Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
- The use of these cookies allows among other things that the site module-t.com can offer Cookies for measuring audience and statistics: These cookies allow us to establish statistics on the attendance of the site module-t.com. This information is useful to us:
- To carry out studies to adapt the content of the Site to your needs.
- To detect malfunctions and improve our quality of service.