Modular School Buildings Ghana27 March 2023
Some of Our Products
Modular School Buildings & Modular Building Companies Ghana
Modular school buildings offer a practical way to expand your existing school or create a new educational campus. Our modular education buildings ghana can be used as classrooms, science labs, sports halls, assembly rooms, and principal or administration offices. We also supply prefab canteens, WC and sanitary containers, locker rooms, and all other associated education modular buildings to help you form a fully functional educational facility from scratch. If you are looking for modular building companies Ghana, find out more about our products and services below.
We Build Modular Schools in Ghana
Module-T is a leading international supplier of modular school buildings to Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. We are based in Turkey, designing, manufacturing, and shipping a wide range of modular education buildings from our factory in Istanbul to sites in West Africa and over 120 other countries. As the production brand of Group TMEC, we offer top-quality prefabricated school buildings and other modular constructions at highly competitive prices, so we are ideally suited to supply modular school buildings Ghana.
Why Use Modular Classrooms Ghana?
Prefabricated buildings are ideal for educational facilities as they are quick to design and manufacture, built remotely, limiting on-site danger and disruption, and far more affordable than brick-built constructions. These versatile structures are easy to assemble, energy efficient, and sustainable. In addition, they can be highly customised and linked, stacked, or joined to create safe and comfortable spaces to teach your students.
Dimensions and Sketches of Our Modular Schools
All Module-T prefabricated modular classrooms adhere to UK and US building codes and are extremely hard-wearing, making them ideal for use in Ghana. They come in sizes of 30,00 m2 and 45,00 m2 or can be custom-built to your specifications. The exterior and interiors can be highly customised to suit the purpose of the classroom. Please refer to the sketches and standard design features below:
Features of Our Modular Schools
- The Structure: The frame of the modular education buildings is produced using highly galvanised, painted steel frames with insulated sandwich panel surfaces.
- The Walls: Insulated sandwich panels are used for the walls that include polyurethane, rock wool, or polystyrene insulation to a thickness of 100 mm. The walls can be pre-painted in a choice of colours to appeal to students, and they are pre-cut with electric and utility sockets for easy connection.
- The Windows: Modular classrooms come with aluminium or PVC windows as standard, although custom sizes or bay windows are available. If required, the windows can be fitted with roller shutters, security bars, mosquito nets, blinds, or extra security grids for an additional cost.
- The Ceilings and Floors: The floor and ceiling of the building is a base vinyl-coated fibre cement panel insulated with 50mm – 100mm of polyurethane.
- The Flooring Upper: The modular school buildings come with PVC, vinyl, parquet, or ceramic tile flooring.
- Assembly Hooks: All our modular structures are fitted with lifting hooks to help with assembly and relocation.
- Many Extras: We offer many optional extras to help you create the best school environment for your students. Popular additions include cabinetry, additional networking sockets, benches and gas connections for science labs, air conditioning, décor and design features, lockers, chairs, and desks. You can also add exterior design features, such as cladding, to change the appearance of the building.
Other Education Modular Buildings We Supply
Module-T doesn’t just manufacture modular classrooms; we also supply other prefabricated buildings to create an entire college or boarding school campus. See below a few modular buildings that can be linked to create a fully functional school:
- Modular Dormitories & Accommodation Buildings
If you expect students to stay overnight, our accommodation containers offer a water-tight, safe, and comfortable place to sleep. They can include bathrooms or can be linked to WC and sanitary containers and/or locker rooms.
- Modular WC & Sanitary Buildings
Ensuring the hygiene of your students and staff is essential, and our prefabricated sanitary blocks are specifically designed for this purpose. They come in various sizes and can include toilets, sinks, and showers if necessary.
- Modular School Canteen / Restaurant
Prefabricated canteens are a perfect way to cater to the needs of your students. They can be customised in many ways, including serving counters, kitchen equipment, and pantries, as well as plenty of space for the students to enjoy meals and socialise.
Fast Delivery and Installation Opportunity in Module-T!
The modular classroom buildings we produce are built off-site, using modern technology in our tightly controlled environment to ensure all the elements fit perfectly when assembled and are of a uniformly high standard. After all the structure sections (modules) are made, the parts are flat-packed in a container for transport to the site. Once the shipment arrives, it can be easily erected using the attached lifting hooks and a small ground team. All the segments come pre-cut with the electric and utility connection sockets in place, so assembly takes a few hours in most cases. Most of our clients arrange any necessary light foundations or groundwork to be laid before delivery to save time, and our team is on hand to guide you through the entire assembly process or even attend if requested.